Update: We have delayed the opening of our Creepy Christmas event to help the ongoing fight against Covid-19. Allegheny County officials have asked all residents to stay at home and postpone non-essential public activities during this very challenging time. We will announce new dates and resume ticket sales once the situation improves.
- Limited Tickets and Limited Nights Only!
- Includes FREE photo with Krampus and a trip through a holiday-themed version of Pittsburgh’s scariest haunted house
- This is a scary show. If your child still believes in Santa, you may not want to bring them to A Creepy Christmas. Must be 7 years old or older to enter. Parental discretion is advised for children under 13.
- No printer? No problem! If you cannot print your ticket, you can show your ticket on your smartphone.
• Nightly attendance will be carefully limited to 50% of our normal occupancy, and each group will be private. Some time slots may sell out in advance. You and your group of friends will be the ONLY ones allowed to enter together (No more than six people per group)
• You may arrive at any point within your 30 minute window. Upon arrival a customer service agent will add you to our queue.
• RIP tickets are not applicable or available for Creepy Christmas