Will ScareHouse Still Be Fun This Year?
• Yes! Fun and safety go hand-in-hand as our two biggest goals. To ensure that, nightly attendance will be carefully limited to 50% of our normal occupancy, and each group will be private. You and your group of friends will be the ONLY ones allowed to enter together (No more than six people per group)
• All queues and other areas of the attraction will incorporate and enforce physical distancing. Click here to learn more about our check-in and virtual queue process
• All ScareHouse tickets must now be purchased online. No tickets will be sold at the door. We have decreased the number of tickets sold each night to help with wait time and social distancing on the property. Tickets WILL sell out. Purchase online and early to reserve your date.
• The Basement is closed and off-limits until 2021
What We Ask from Customers
• All guests must wear face coverings per state, county, and CDC guidelines
• Maintain six-foot distance from other groups and ScareHouse staff while on premises
• No-touch hand-sanitizing stations will be provided, along with public restrooms; please keep hands sanitized and clean at all times
• Purchase tickets in advance to ensure the best price and that your selected evening is not sold out
• Follow all signs and instructions from ScareHouse team members. Anyone who does not follow these guidelines will be asked to leave immediately
The ScareHouse Staff
• All staff, crew, and cast members will wear face coverings at all times
• All staff will undergo nightly temperature checks
• Night-vision cameras, mirrors and motion-based sensors will be installed to regulate the flow of guests and to ensure physical distancing
• Cleaning staff will be on site to sterilize all touch-point surfaces throughout the attraction and backstage areas; cleaning will be done frequently throughout each night. We have also removed any hanging materials from the paths
• Every performer will be supplied with personal hand sanitizer, cleaning products and water bottles
• Contact-less costume distribution in effect and costumes are not shared. Full laundry facilities on site are utilized between nights of operation
• All of our safety protocols meet or exceed health precaution policies as required by the state of Pennsylvania and Allegheny county for business operations
We may keep our distance, but don’t worry … THE SCARE WILL BE THERE!
Can’t find the answer to your question? Please e-mail us at [email protected] and we will assist you.
While we are committed to enhanced standards in an effort to keep you as healthy and safe as possible, there remains an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and any place where people are present. People who do not show symptoms can still spread COVID-19. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and persons with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable and at higher risk for severe illness. Guests should familiarize themselves with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and evaluate their risk in determining whether they should attend our attraction. If you or a family member are ill or think that you may be getting ill, please postpone your visit until you are well.
By visiting our facility, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.