ScareHouse is now located within The Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills.
No more parking hassles!
The Old Mill at Kennywood was first built in 1901 and remains one of the country’s oldest operating dark rides. The ScareHouse team was invited to design and produce a new version of this old family favorite, bringing back western-themed scenes and gags from previous versions of the ride. This new version of the Old Mill is truly packed with recreations and references to Kennywood’s past, present, and future.
Our new story follows the latest adventure of Harold – a big-hearted but bone-headed bandit with a penchant for mischief. (His name is a reference to Hardheaded Harold’s Horrendously Humorous Haunted Hideaway – the name Kennywood used for the ride from 1974 through 1993.) After a series of misadventures Harold and his sneaky skunk sidekick join forces to rob a bank … it’s a Stink Up! So now can they stay out of trouble long enough to getaway to their hideaway?
The Old Mill is NOW OPEN at Kennywood!