Stalked by a Killer Escape Room
Thrilling new escape room in The Strip District.
A Thrilling Escape Room in The Strip District
- Stalked by a Killer escape room is located within Bold Escape Rooms 2420 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 in the Strip District.
- Try to escape from the killer’s lair before your time runs out.
- “Stalked by a Killer” is not recommended for kids under 12 years old, and guests under the age of 16 will require adult supervision. Guardians must buy a ticket and participate in the escape room.
- You MUST arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time in order to complete our waiver and receive instructions. Late arrivals may be admitted, but your 60 minute window cannot be extended so you will have less game time. We start the clock even if your whole party is not present. No refunds will be offered for late arrivals or no-shows. Click here to view the waiver.
- Please buy your tickets in advance. Time slots may sell out
- This escape room is wheelchair accessible. We may be able to make additional accommodations for guests with specific needs. Please contact us in advance: [email protected]
- Street parking is free after 6 PM Monday-Saturday and free on Sundays. Stalked by a Killer escape room is walking distance from several parking lots and parking garages. For more information about available parking in the Strip District, click here.
- Are you looking for a fun team building event for you and your co-workers or a fun adventure for your group but would like to schedule for a time outside our normal operating hours? Email us at [email protected] and we can work with your group to find a day and time that works for you.
- Stalked by a Killer reserves the right to deny admission to any person and/or remove any individual(s) who appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or exhibits behavior that would affect the safety and/or enjoyment of theirs and/or others’ experience.
- No weapons, food, drinks, or pets are allowed in the escape room.
- No printer? No problem! If you cannot print your ticket, you can show your ticket on your smartphone.
The clock is ticking, the room is filling with poisonous gas, and you have just one hour to escape with your lives. Armed only with your wits, you and your friends must solve a series of fiendish puzzles from the mind of a deranged maniac. It’s is your chance to become the star of your very own horror movie! “Stalked by a Killer” is recommended for ages 12 and older, and guests under the age of 16 will require adult supervision.
Is it scary? Are there actors in the escape room?
We consider it a PG-13 experience with creepy effects and some startle scares. No, there are no actors in the escape room. Just your group.
How old must participants be?
We do not suggest this game for children under 12 years of age. Kids under 16 must have an adult (18+) guardian. The guardian must purchase a ticket and go into the escape room with the kid.
When should I arrive?
You MUST arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time in order to complete our waiver and receive instructions.
What if I’m late?
Late arrivals may be admitted, but your 60 minute window cannot be extended so you will have less game time. We start the clock even if your whole party is not present. No refunds will be offered for late arrivals or no-shows.
I made a reservation, but now my group can’t make it. What can I do?
You must notify us at [email protected] 24 hours in advance and we can rebook your group to a different time and date.
I would love to have an office team building event at your escape room, but we’d like to come at a time not offered on the website. Can we book a different time?
Yes, email us at [email protected] and we can work with your group to find a day and time that works for you.
Do you allow walk ups?
Yes, as long as the next time slot is not completely booked.
Do you accept cash?
If you would like to pay for your time slot with cash, please contact us in advance at [email protected].
What is the maximum capacity for each room?
The maximum capacity is 8 people.
Is there a minimum number of players required?
No, you can escape on your own, but it’s a lot more fun with friends.
I have less than 8 people in my group, but I just want to play with my friends. What should I do?
To ensure it is just you and your friends, you will have to book the entire room.
Do you offer any discounts?
We offer military and student discounts. Please select that option at checkout. You will be required to show military or active student ID when you arrive.
Is this wheelchair accessible?
Yes, this escape room is wheelchair accessible.
Do you use stage effects?
Yes, we use fog, some lighting effects, and some mild startle scares.
What should I wear?
Preferably something comfortable. You will be moving quickly to solve puzzles.
Do you have a place I can store personal items such as a bag, purse, or coat?
We have an area where you can leave your items, but it is not locked or supervised.
I’d like to experience The Basement the same night as Stalked by a Killer escape room experience. What time slots should I book?
If you want to book a time slot for the Basement in the same evening, we suggest booking your escape room ticket first then selecting a Basement time slot at least one and half hours later. For example, if you book a 7 PM Stalked by a Killer escape room ticket, please select the 8:30 PM or later Basement time slot.