ScareHouse is BACK and in our new home at the Pittsburgh Mills mall. Just choose your date and time and get ready to scream!
- More dates will be added soon!
- An exclusive lights-on tour “Uncovering the Secrets: Behind the Screams of ScareHouse”
- 1.5 hours
- No printer? No problem! If you cannot print your ticket, you can show your ticket on your smartphone
- Children under 12 must be accompanied
- Behind The Scenes Tickets
Behind the Screams of ScareHouse
Uncovering the secrets of ScareHouse is an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at one of America’s top haunts. Even if you haven’t been through ScareHouse, you’ll be fascinated by the details and originality that goes into a major haunted attraction production. Your guide take you through the creative process from concept to completion of the haunt, giving first-hand accounts of the execution of these tremendous projects. See what it takes to bring the horrors to life at Pittsburgh’s best haunted house and go “behind the screams.”
Children under the age of 12 must have a guardian 18 years of age or older. ScareHouse is not wheelchair accessible. Attendees will be required to climb stairs during tour.
FOR THIS SPECIAL EVENT ONLY – STREET PARKING IS AVAILABLE ON BUTLER STREET IN ETNA. NO PARKING/TRANSPORTATION FROM THE PITTSBURGH ZOO