Admission into three terrifying haunts for one low price: Infernal Darkness, Nocturnia 3-D, and Pittsburgh Zombies: Re-animated. Prepare for clowns, demons, and hordes of the walking dead!
- The Basement Returns This Fall in a new location!
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your time slot.
- Everyone must sign a waiver before the terror begins.
- You will be asked to empty your pockets before you enter The Basement.
- A supervised item check-in will be provided for the event.
- The brave can choose to face it alone, but no more than two people enter at a time.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter!
The Basement features a series of intense and R-rated horrors that challenge the limits of fear.
You must be 18 years or older to enter this Pittsburgh haunted house attraction, and willing to sign our waiver. No exceptions. No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol admitted.
Arrive 15 minutes prior to time slot. Because of the timing of the attraction, if you are late for your time slot, you may not be allowed to enter and will not be given a refund.
ScareHouse’s “The Basement” haunted attraction may contain high voltage effects, very low lighting, tight spaces, strong scents, profanity, moments of complete darkness, water, violent scenarios, and high impact scares. Not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart conditions or respiratory problems. No cell phones. No customers with pacemakers. Comfortable shoes recommended (no heels or sandals).
Limited tickets available each night, and this attraction sells out frequently.
What to Bring
You must bring a photo ID to show proof of age. Customers can show their tickets on their phones or bring a printed copy.
- Rules for The Basement
- Must be at least 18 with photo ID
- No entry without a signed waiver
- Must arrive ON TIME
- Do not come under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- DO NOT TOUCH ACTORS
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages, weapons, pets, cameras, flashlights, or laser pointers permitted inside the attraction.
- Must leave cell phones with staff before entering.
- If there are any rules that you do not follow, you will be asked to leave
- ScareHouse reserves the right to deny admission to any person for any reason at any time
- There are no refunds
Is this like that extreme torture attraction that I’ve seen online?
Absolutely not. The Basement is designed to provide boundary pushing, intense, thrilling, and emotional experiences in a safe environment.
What will I encounter?
ScareHouse’s “The Basement” productions may contain high voltage effects, sexual content, very low lighting, tight spaces, strong scents, profanity, moments of complete darkness, water, exposure to electricity, violent situations and high impact scares. Not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart conditions or respiratory problems. Comfortable shoes recommended, no heels or sandals.
Is it handicap accessible?
Unfortunately, the event is NOT handicap accessible.
What happens if I have an emergency or need to leave because I’m too scared?
If you have an emergency or are too scared while walking through “The Basement” and need to be escorted out, please yell the word “BUNNY” as loud as you can. Stay where you are, remain calm, and someone will come to get you and bring you out. Once you call “BUNNY”, there are no refunds and there are no options but to leave.
By use of these tickets you hereby agree to these terms that Undead Productions, Inc. shall have the unrestricted right and license to use his or her image, likeness, name, voice, comments or other proprietary or public rights in any broadcast, telecast or photograph and/or video and/or audio sound recording taken on premises for all purposes, without compensation