You will be touched, restrained, and blindfolded.
You will be tormented, challenged, and scared out of your mind.
You MUST be 18 years or older to enter this attraction, and willing to sign our waiver. No exceptions. No refunds given to anyone under 18 who attempts to enter. Up to two people enter The Basement at a time. Single ticket purchasers enter alone.
Please Do not come to the Basement under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You will be screened by security.
Arrive 15 minutes prior to time slot. Because of the timing of the attraction, if you are late for your time slot, you may not be allowed to enter and will not be given a refund.
ScareHouse's "The Basement" haunted attraction contains high voltage effects, exposure to electricity,sexual content, very low lighting, tight spaces, strong scents, profanity, moments of complete darkness, water, physical contact, violent situations and high impact scares. Not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart conditions or respiratory problems. No cell phones. No customers with pacemakers. Comfortable shoes recommeded (no heels or sandals).
Still have questions? Visit The Basement FAQ page.
Separate ticket purchase required, this attraction is not included with admission into ScareHouse. Limited tickets available each night, and this attraction sells out frequently.
Rules for "The Basement"
- Must be at least 18 with photo ID
- No entry without a signed waiver
- Must arrive ON TIME
- Do not come under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- DO NOT TOUCH ACTORS (they will touch you)
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages, weapons, pets, cameras, flashlights, or laser pointers permitted inside the attraction.
- Must leave cell phones with staff before entering.
- If there are any rules that you do not follow, you will be asked to leave
- ScareHouse reserves the right to deny admission to any person for any reason at any time
- There are no refunds